If you’ve ever tried to:
- Share the map of a mountain trail with your friends,
- or how to put a marker with some explanation on your favorite schools in your region, to recommend to others,
- or specify the places affected by flood or earthquake on map, so people who read your blog, can have a better grasp of the situation,
- or depict the current situation of fighting forces in a conflict zone,
- or specify the danger zones or No-Go zones in a city for tourists
you know that finding a good tool to handle such tasks is not easy. Sharing a map in the form of an image file or PDF is not that useful.
So the process of drawing your own custom map would be very easy. This new tool allows any mapping enthusiast to create and share robust custom maps.
You can find this tool here.